These recycled bottle, salvaged cotton t-shirts feature an actual genuine piece of vintage artwork from 1912! The Pit Bulls looked a little different back then – or that might just be the artist’s impression of one!
Painted by Moriz Jung and slightly altered by myself, these dog themed t-shirts are an essential buy with their natural mix of vintage and modern contemporary design!
We salvage the cuttings from organic cotton textile production, shred them and turn them back into soft cotton fibres. We add fibres made from locally recycled plastic bottles to obtain the cotton and polyester blend. We spin the blended fibres into fine yarn to make fabrics. Finally, we finish the production with care to create a high-quality product.
Salvage labelled products are certified under the Global Recycle Standard (GRS) and the Organic Content Standard (OCS) by the Control Union Certifications. Licence number CU828402
- T-shirts made from Salvaged, recycled bottles
- Available in XS, S, M, L, 2XL
- Colours available: Black, Burgundy, Navy, Melange Mid Blue, Melange Navy, Melange Plum, Melange Red, Misty Pink, Bottle Green
- Classic fit
- Unisex t-shirts
- Help to save the planet and reduce waste!
- Each t-shirt is made from 5 recycled plastic bottles
- 60% Recycled pre-consumer cotton organically grown and 40% Recycled post-consumer polyester
- Jersey 4.87oz/ 165g
- Products carrying the Salvage symbol, are made from 100% recycled materials
- Vintage Artwork from 1912 by Moriz Jung
- Original artwork slightly altered by Strawberieve
- Production times: 1-5 days
- Delivered FREE from the UK
- Delivery time 2-3 days by Royal Mail Tracked